martes, 24 de enero de 2012

My Carbon Footprint







Honestly, I'm not very green person, although that the ecology and the preservation of the environment are topics that interest me.
Ecologies practices are learned from various locations, notably the family, school and media. I think it is important generate reflections on this subject in order to contribute to the construction of public policies that displayed this topic and the catastrophic consequences of not taking care of our ecology
When I take drinks or beers I always prefer to opt for recyclable packaging alternatives, they besides being more cheap, not cause much damage to our environment.
Also I try not to use plastic bags and put things in my backpack.
I think these small details can make a big difference in preserving our environment. For example, it is also important that we close very well all the faucets, in this way the water is not lost unnecessarily.
I prefer to use my bike, but I must admit that my reason is not caring for the environment, rather bother me a lot the buses and the subway. My reason is that I love riding my bike, especially in the hours peaks.
I don't participate in one eco-organization. Is easy to us all that others do things.
As I said, I have not done great things to reduce my carbon footprint and preserve the environment, but I believe that small acts are important .
To have a real awareness about this issue, we must realize the importance of the destruction of the system. We must realize that is an issue that affects us all and is not as far as it seems.

2 comentarios:

  1. but you are smoking all the marijuana which is on the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... www.datacredito.com

    ResponderEliminar