viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

The country of my dreams

My biggest dream after the university is to travel around Latin America. I would like to know Mexico, Ecuador, Brasil, Costa Rica, Argentina, Peru,  Bolivia and all those wonderful countries.

My idea is to travel and learn until I get bored or I run out of money. I am interested in these countries because their culture is very impressive and beautiful.

 I’ve been to Peru and Bolivia, but I would love to return and stay longer to really know people.

I am not interested in studying immediately after I finish my degree, I just want to visit different countries and discover their cultures.

Maybe after I should do a Masters, because the people say it is necessary in changing times. In this case, I would like to travel to France, because my sister lives in Bourdeax, a beautiful city near the beach and some universities, but I have to learn French and it is very difficult. 


1 comentario:

  1. I have never go to Peru or Bolivia (I`m so jeleaus)!!!!and I want to know Costa Rica too!
    French?? the only thing that i can say in french are: chandelle(beacuuse i love it) and je`t aime!!

    =)

    ResponderEliminar