viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My last semester.

This semester is very important for my, because is the last of my carrer. In this semester I have to choose my area of interest in psychology, I have to choose the place where I will do my professional practice.
I have two options for my practice and I am very confused about which to choose. I can either to my practice in educational psychology or in the area of the correctional psycholgy.
I do not like to have classes in december and january, I hate the heat and the rooms on the fourth floor so hot. The worst thing is that when I will be in class my family will be on vacation. Besides, this semester is very important for my for the choices I have to take and I feel that is very short!

That's it for this day.

4 comentarios:

  1. you can weather the heat taking a beer anyday you want hahahaha, stop thinking about the bad things of studying on december and january, take it in a possitive way 1313

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm not really worried about the short semester. We only learn some contents here. We will to learn the most valious things at work.

    Good luck Cata!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If I pass this extremely-strange semester nothing could stop me until the las one! I'd like to end university soon, but I'm still a Mechón :B Maybe one day I'll remember this days laughing out loud... Just Maybe.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I be complicated too with my professional practice.
    Don't worry about the hot of the classes, we will be psychologists soon !! :D

    ResponderEliminar