viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Career Opportunities

When I was at school I wanted to study basic pedagogy, but in those days my family convinced me about the instability of the race, they would tell me that teachers are not respected and that their salary is very low.
Continually wonder how my life would have been if he had studied basic pedagogy, I think it would be a good teacher because I like to teach people and learn from them, I think we are all always learning.  I would have liked to innovate in techniques in the learning and promote processes of change in schools, but the truth is I do not regret my career because I can also do that from the educational psychology.
When I imagined studying pedagogy I thought study at the UMCE, better known as the "pedaogico." I love this university because it specializes in pedagogy and because it has beautiful pastures (still did not know my beloved Juan Gomes Millas)
Sometimes I think I can still studying pedagogy as a second university degree (when I'm not hating college and study). I do not want that you think that I do not like my career, I'm happy I studied psychology and I think that the amplitude of the race can do a lot.
But I think the pedagogy also I had been a good option for me and I would sometimes (only sometimes) I regret having followed the advice of my family.

2 comentarios:

  1. Good thing is that in psichology you can work in the area of educational psychology, which is similar to pedagogy.
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Don't regret! You still can be an educational psycologist! It's almost the same, don't you think? :)

    ResponderEliminar