viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

my favorite music

The music is very important for my because when I listen music I relax and can think and study more easily.

I like the music in Spanish, I think that's why I'm so bad for the English, my friends tell me I should listen to some groups in English, But I'm too lazy for that. I like rock bands Chilean or Argentine as “Los prisioneros”, “Los tres”, “bersuit Vergarabat”, “Soda Estereo” and some others. I enjoy the letters of the songs, so I do not like much when I do not understand that they say.
I first started listening to the music I like now from very very small, because my older brothers listened to this music all day. They did not let anyone change their songs and so I was delighted to his lyrics and rhythms.

Is difficult for me to choose the most favorite of all the bands I like, I think my preferences are in stages. In this moment is Kevin Johansen. Kevin Johansen is the best and my favorite song is "intellectual cumber" I like this song because its lyrics are very funny and has a very good sound.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario